Cril (100 & 200mg) Capsules (Celecoxib)
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of osteoarthritis.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis in adults.
- For the symptomatic relief in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis.
- For relief of the signs and symptoms of juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) in patients 2 years and older.
- For the management of acute pain in adults especially in post operative pain.
- For the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea.
- To reduce the number of adenomatous colorectal polyps in familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP), as an adjunct to usual care (e.g., endoscopic surveillance, surgery).