LOUD (Clarithromycin) 125mg/5ml (30ml, 60ml) & 250mg/5ml (60ml) Suspension
For treatment of infections due to susceptible organisms. Such infections include:
- Lower respiratory tract infections (e.g., bronchitis, pneumonia)
- Upper respiratory tract infections (e.g. pharyngitis, sinusitis, tonsillitis)
- Acute otitis media in children
- Skin and soft tissue infections (e.g., folliculitis, cellulitis, erysipelas, impetigo, abscesses)
- Disseminated or localized mycobacterial infections due to MAC.
- To eradicate Helicobacter pylori in treatment regimens for peptic ulcer disease.
- To prevent disseminated Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) disease in patients with advanced HIV infection.
125mg/5mL Bottle of 30mL, 60mL
250mg/5mL Bottle of 60 mL