Profile 20mg & 40mg Capsules (Omeprazole)
For adults for the treatment of:
- Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD): treatment of erosive reflux esophagitis, long term management of patients with healed esophagitis to prevent relapse and symptomatic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gastric and duodenal ulcer.
- Treatment and prophylaxis of NSAID-associated ulceration.
- Eradication of Helicobacter pylori infection associated with peptic ulcer disease.
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome.
- Prophylaxis of acid aspiration.
For children over 1 year of age and ≥ 10 kg for:
- Treatment of reflux oesophagitis.
- Symptomatic treatment of heartburn and acid regurgitation in gastro-oesophageal reflux disease.
Also, indicated in children and adolescents over 4 years of age in combination with antibiotics in treatment of duodenal ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori.